Friday 2 October 2009

Tattoo Post 0002

Had a few more bookings this week, both with friends. K again for her angel memorial tattoo, and L for her Gingerbread Man idea. Have to say I'm very pleased with the results!


Some of my readers will know the story behind this one. If you don't, then it's not important :)

I still panic a bit when I do black and grey shading... I know these things take time and practice, but I've never been the most patient of people. I want to be like Chris Garver NOW!!! Soon, young padawan. A good tattooist is not built in a day!


Next, we have Ls gingerbread men! She's pretty much obsessed with them, and had been harping on about wanting a tattoo of one for ages. She originally wanted this idea around her wrist but unfortunately we couldn't make them small enough without losing the detail, so we kept them a little bigger and put them inside her forearm. She wants to add a wee glass of milk on her wrist when they're healed XD

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment