Tuesday 13 October 2009

To DON'T list

Ok, my to-do list has gotten soooo far away from me. It's not even funny! I'm a bit behind on college work cos I find it hard to work with certain lecturers so I prefer to do their work at home. Unfortunately the XBOX is at home, as is the interwebs, so procrastination is the name of the game most of the time! So I have college work to catch up on, I have a diary to keep for one class, and I'm falling over stuff with tattoos. I have pin-up girls to draw, crosses to measure, flowers to design, and Larry Burns and Rover (yes Rover) Dangerfield to work with! Oh, and I have an arts and crafts table at a cheese and wine night lol  in 2 weeks so I need to make a lot of stuff to go to that with.

It's all gogogo but unfortunately I'm lacking in motivation right now. Instead of working on any of this, I spend most of my free time on the internet, because the idea of picking up a pen/pencil/paintbrush is a complete anathema to me right now. Sometimes I think I'm taking on too much, but if I don't have enough to keep me occupied then it just feels worse. Plus the busier my hands are, the less they are to wander to the cookie jar or crisp bag! I know a few people right now who are trying to lose weight so I'd rather try my hardest along with them. It's not going to be easy!

But, anyway, the mother-in-law will be in soon, which means I can borrow her embroidery thread and get to work on a couple of things I want to make. I'll just have to hide my sketchbook tomorrow and hope my lecturer doesn't notice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment