Wednesday 21 April 2010

Hair-raising!


"No one really understands how simple and plain and predictable I am...now I'm just losing my hair and I'm learning how to smile like I just don't care..."

Man I REALLY hate my hair right now. I should note that picture was taken November 2008, don't w'all go panicking that I shaved my head again! I was washing my hair earlier on and was ever so slightly freaked out by the amount of hair I'm losing. Now, I'm absolutely rubbish at taking care of my hair. I don't brush it every single day, I wash it when I have to, and I'm incapable of styling it cos I just don't know how! So it just kinda gets tied back and forgotten about.

But now I'm getting traction alopecia on the corners of my hairline and I hate it! I dislike my hairline and forehead as it is, so I really don't want to make it any worse! I have this weird compulsion that whenever I tie my hair back, I start pulling it out of my bobble a clump of hair at a time and because my fringe is shortest and comes out easily, it gets it the worst. I need to get a bloody hair cut so my fringe is too short to tie back so I don't do this!

I really want dreads again :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment