Thursday 26 August 2010

She called out a warning...

"Don't ever let life pass you by."

This post has everything to do with the title and nothing to do with the rest of the lyric. I just wanted to warn everyone that reads this (all 3 of you!) that I'm going to be changing the title of my blog. Just wanted to warn you so when you see a new title in your blogroll and are like "Who...?" you'll know! Not absolutly certain what it'll be yet, but I'm sure you'll figure it out! Hopefully be a new look to go with it...I've always preferred clean, uncluttered, black and white themes on my blogs (anyone who's ever seen my old Livejournal will testify to that!


Well, at least the black and white bit...

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of renaming mine... but I like the title too much, so I'll just fouter about with the background or something. x

    ReplyDelete